UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day By Day








Probably,

you succeed to make me smile right now.

THANK YOU. :)





Oh wait.

-,-

I'm almost forgot about the topic.

Well,

everyone are enjoying their life.

a great moment they can create.

isn't it?





I keep laughing while watching that *phutuuuuu*

hahaha.

Quite scary :P

However it was an old photo,

For me it's remind me ,

how funny you are :)





하루 하루

나는 그를보고 싶어요.
정말보고 싶어요.
내가 지금 무엇을해야합니까?
친구에게 어떻게 그렇게 자유 없습니다?
내가 주님 잘못되었습니다.
사실, 난 그녀 자체를 사랑

='(

미안해


미안해




Fairy, Come on!
HWAITING!
Never give up.
U need to be strong :D
Yes!

Hahaha.




By the way,

어떡하죠 ??

I was simply avoiding this .......................... (what? what? what? -,-)

Oettokhajyo???

Since I was trying SO BADLY,

I need some rest.

-,-

sometimes,

it's killing me.

better known as 'SILENT KILLER'

HAHAHa :D





So,

Friends,

Actually,

I don't know how to spend this time,

i was getting bored ~

It's 3:37 AM ,

And I'm still infront of the laptop -,-




Oh yes!

My Insomnia has come back recently -,-

more or less,

2 days passed.

I think -,-





So,

I chose to spent all this night,

By practicing I'll be back step.

And updating blog.

It's fun, actually. :)


Moreover,
I have bet With Shahirah,
To be taller than her -,-
Sigh!
I'm sure I can!



*Iwillalwaysclimbingthetrees*





I hope this will be pay off :)




Lol.

Joke?

Climbing trees?

Hahahaha :D

I have another secret weapon.

So Shahirah,

don't be suprised k :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D





I just stop here for now.

Wanna go practicing the step.

Keep working on my step.

CHANSUNG STEP -,-

Urghhh!

It's hard to follow him !

So, Bye Bye Bye. And morning everyone :)





p/s : You'll be back. Nuhnun Dashi Narur chajul guya! :D haha.
p/p/s : Junho part ~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...