UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'll be back :D






Tajuk : I’ll be back :D


Now,


I keep practicing “ I’ll be back “ (Dance step) J


1 hour per day.


Have improvement , at least :P


Hahaha.



85%. J


Nickhun and Taecyeon part, I’ll ignore it first.


The most important here are,


First and last Chorus part, Junho part


(because they’re using shuffle as their main step)


Others ?


I’m done J


On that part, I need to keep working.


Moreover, 60% of the dance is SHUFFLING -,-


Fortunately, I know how to shuffle.


If not,


It will take my time to practice it.



According to my judgments,


I will be mastered around 4, 5 ,6 days or maybe a week later .


Meanwhile,


This is my FIRST COMPLETE DANCING STEP!


After Lucifer (SHINee) ,


Ring Ding Dong (SHINee)


and Sorry Sorry (Super Junior).


(In the middle of the dance. -,- )


UNCOMPELETE yet.


Lucifer song ; 85%, using hand -,-


My hand is like ‘kayu’ you know. K.E.R.A.S!


*Fadeup*


Ring Ding Dong : A lot of temptation -,- ei ; exam.


Sorry Sorry : Busy J hahaha.



Actually,


I was bad in dancing (Early of the period) -,-


Grrr. Hate to admit that.


But that is the FACT!


Haha.



Now?


Sorry guys :P


I will complete the steps :D


Y.E.A.Y !


Soon, I will mastered it


Then,


I will try my best to restart back my dancing for


Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer and Sorry Sorry.


Not Forget ,


Wedding dress by Taeyang.


Hahaha.



Shahirah and me are just like COMPETE EACH OTHER.


She is the one who introduce me to START dancing ,


actually.


I were impressed when she showed me ‘Lucifer’ step :O


God!


Unbelievable!


So,


I need to chase her!



Shahirah?


She’s good in dancing.


She has a great body movement. J


Her movement move exactly with the rhyme of the music.


(what am I talking about?


Sorry. I’m sure there were some ERROR!


Some? No!


I meant , a lot of error THERE!


So, just ignore it J Thank you v. much)



Shahirah,


Thank you very much, dear ^-^


Btw,


Can we forget about out bet before?


(that I will be taller than you)


Actually,


I just stop drinking ‘protein’.


-,-


Yucks! Taste …., B.A.D !!


At this moment, I will keep this height J


But, just wait.


Soon, I WILL be much taller than you! :P


InsyaAllah.



Moreover,


It’s fun to be smaller than other, actually :P


People will make a joke with us J


Well,


It was a gift from Allah.


So, I appreciate it ^-^


Haha.



p/s : Pogoshippoyo =’( Mianhaeyo! )’=

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...