UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Monday, November 29, 2010

WElcome to the *club*


Tajuk : welcome to the *club*

hahaha.

What?

Am I just said 'Club'

Don't be scared.

>.<

Actually,

My K-pop boy club .

hahahaha.

Big hand to our new member :

(music please)




이현

Lee Hyeon :) from 8eight

Yeay!

hyeon,

I started to like you since i heard your voice :)

^-^

How cute it is.

Hahaha.

Hommie is my favorite song.

Moreover,

you sing a lot in that song :)

Oh.

You're the lead.

I'm sorry ^-^

hehe

You're really kind, hyeon.

How impressed I am when I watched

'Let's Go ! Dream team '

when u gave ur chance to Rikky.

*sigh*

You shouldn't raise your hand, actually.

Bcoz I really wanted to watched you finished the obstacle a.k.a race >.<

I do!

Although you're not so handsome like others,

you're really kind-hearted man :))

Whatever it is,

I do like you hyeon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...