UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Monday, May 9, 2011

Chelsea ='(








My Baby Blue,
you shouldn't lost this important game.
You should gave us victory..
LOL.





Naaah.
It's ok :)
We still have A goal ^-^
2-1,
more than I expected.





btw,
just wasted my time by watched the game, actually.
Man U was totally control the game.
But,
in the second half, WE started to show our ability and tried to fight them.






Oh My Baby Blue,
I was thirsty for winning the game AGAINST MANCHESTER UNITED!
I hope that all of you will be MORE POWERFUL on the next season of Primer League.
^-^
Surely,
I want Torres to be the starting line together with Drogba.
They just need more time to have a chemistry between them.






Farihah!
Stop la. You should not remember it again :)
It had PAST! hahahahaha.






p/s : sumpah, buang masa tidur pukul 1:30 tadi sebab nak tengok bende ni. Yeah, I'm just wasting my time.





p/p/s : Alhamdulillah, exam sejarah , suke gile jawab!
TAK DE ROMAN -> I,II,III,IV
hahaha! Yes, Thank you cikgu Anita. :D
Yang roman3x tu la yang buat Fairy KELIRU dan banyak salah -.-''
hahahaha :DD Kali ni, yakin lah >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...